Thursday 2 February 2012

China & the rest - Axis and Allies Anniversary edition finale!


 Well, this is the last post in the Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition series.

It's been emotional...

The chinese troops colours as as follows

CT Scorpion green (national Colour)
VJ Yellow green 881 (uniform jacket)
VJ Khaki Grey 880 (uniform pants)

The fighter doesn't come with the game. I actually got two fighters from a guy in the US on the condition I paint and base one for his game. Fair trade I thought.
The last thing is the AA Guns, which I simply mounted on painted washers I got from the hardware store.

Probably the most straight forward conversion in the history of modeling that one.
So that's it. Next week I'll continue my look at painting Descent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...